Account Coordinator – Consumer & Lifestyle Brands
Litzky Public Relations, a boutique agency on the Hoboken waterfront, has an immediate need for an Account Coordinator. LPR is a close knit team of 25 hardworking, loyal, and fun individuals known for our results-focused approach and exceptional client services. The Account Coordinator position provides a wonderful opportunity for hands on experience in all facets of the business. Each of our employees is a generalist, responsible for a variety of activities from media mailers and clip reports to event planning and client relations.
We’re looking for a dedicated team player with at least one year of experience. Ideal candidate is organized, a quick learner, and imaginative thinker. If you’re a proactive individual who enjoys working independently but values a team environment, this position is for you.
- Proactive media relations – pitching press, bloggers, influencers, and fans; developing relationships, and uncovering new contacts/outlets
- Media list creation and maintenance
- Press material development
- Monitor coverage, clip placements, and create client reports
- Manage and execute creative projects
- Special events – planning, pitching, onsite support
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to client requests
- Manage onsite product inventory
- Creative thinking – brainstorming unique news hooks and PR campaigns
- Identify and research new opportunities for clients and the agency
- Travel as needed for agency and client events
- Minimum of one year experience (agency or corporate)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Confident, assertive, and outgoing team player with ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to manage strict timelines and demanding deadlines
- Strong creative writer
- Imaginative thinker
- Resourceful problem solver
- Excellent networking and relationship-building skills
- Social media savvy
- Comfortable on the phone
We offer excellent benefits to our employees. In addition to a competitive salary base and compensation plan for all of our positions, we offer:
- Excellent career path
- Top-of-the-line healthcare coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Medical flexible spending account
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance
- Summer hours
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
About Our Company:
Litzky Public Relations (LPR) was founded in 1988 by Michele Litzky. Today, 25 public relations professionals comprise the LPR team. What we all have in common is a scrupulous work ethic and a ‘nose for news.’ We’re strategic thinkers with big ideas and the talent to bring them to fruition. A full-service agency, our clients range from international blue chip companies to small start-ups with a great story or unusual product. Regardless of their size, all of our clients get the ‘star’ treatment. And, we deliver what we promise. For more information on LPR please visit litzkypr.com or check us out on Facebook.com/LitzkyPR and Instagram.com/LitzkyPR.
Interested in joining our family? Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Account Coordinator”.
Salary is commensurate with experience.